The fastener is a bolt-free e-clip fastener specially developed for the subway. It is characterized by few parts, compact structure, no bolts, stable buckle pressure, convenient installation and less maintenance workload. It is mainly used in subway rail transit, which can reduce the noise and vibration of the subway on the surrounding urban environment.
Fastener structure features:
The fastener is mainly composed of a rubber backing plate under the rail, a vibration damping body and an insulating buffer backing plate. The vibration damping body is the main body of the vibration damping and noise reduction fastener. It is a whole composed of upper and lower iron backing plates, middle rubber damping backing plates, nylon locking rings, etc. It is characterized by a detachable structure, and the middle rubber The backing plate can be replaced, and the iron backing plate can be reused, which greatly reduces the maintenance and operation costs of the track fastener.
1. The fastener is suitable for 60kg/m rail
2. Spring form: DI spring
3. Static stiffness: 10～15KN/mm
4. Dynamic and static ratio: ≤1.35
5. Height adjustment: 30mm
6. Gauge adjustment: single rail -8 ~ +10mm
7. Dimensions: 370mm×200mm
8. Anchor hole distance: 240mm×100mm
9. Scope of application: areas, grounds and tunnels that have high requirements for vibration reduction and noise reduction
10. Vibration reduction and noise reduction effect Viaduct noise reduction> 6dB(A)
(Compared with WJ-2 type fasteners) Noise reduction at 25m from the roadside > 4dB (A)
Bridge deck vibration reduction > 8dB (A)
11. Fatigue test passed another 3 million cycle fatigue tests in November 2015
Static stiffness change rate before and after fatigue is required to be ≤10%
The measured value is +4.6%～+6.9%
The gauge expansion requirement is ≤4mm; the actual measurement is +1.6mm
1. The overall size of the iron backing plate and the position of the anchor screw hole can be determined according to the needs of the user.
2. Gauge adjustment can also be determined according to user needs.